The Museum of Art welcomes researchers to study our holdings in our permanent art collections, the library, or the archives.
Library and Archives
To research materials in the library or archives, please contact the library at 505-476-5061. The library and archives are open to the public from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesday through Friday. Appointments are recommended.
To research the permanent collection of art, please contact the museum Registrar by phone at 505-476-5066. Appointments are required. Please make an appointment at least two weeks in advance.
To expedite your visit, please refer to and complete the appropriate form(s) listed below. The forms are in Adobe PDF format and may be downloaded and returned to the Registrar.
- Request for Access to Collections PDF | RTF
- Conditions for Publication/Reproduction PDF
- Conditions and Procedures for Out-Loans PDF
- Photography of Objects in Collections PDF | RTF
- Photo Fee Schedule PDF
- Request to Order Reproduction Images PDF | RTF
Fax number: (505) 476-5076