Mondays: May through October 10am-5pm. Closed November through April. Open for February 8, 15, and 22, 2016 only
Tuesdays - Sundays: 10am-5pm
Fridays: Open for free 5 to 8 pm, May through October, and first Friday of the month, November through March.
The Museum is closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Christmas Eve we close at noon.
Weather conditions may require the Museum to close; you can check with the Front Desk at 505-476-5072.
- Admission to the New Mexico Museum of Art costs $6 for New Mexico residents and $9 for non-residents.
- A $25 CulturePass allows you to visit us and each of the state museums and historic sites once during a 12-month period
- Museum members and children 16 and under are always admitted free.
- Sundays are free for New Mexico residents with ID.
- Wednesdays are free for New Mexico resident seniors with ID.
- Some special shows may require an additional fee
Discounts are available for Groups of 10 or more (School Groups, including all chaperones, are free). Call 505-476-5075 or email Sara Van Note to schedule your group visit.