Mondays: May through October 10am-5pm. Closed November through April.
Tuesdays - Sundays: 10am-5pm
Fridays: Open for free 5 to 8 pm, May through October, and first Friday of the month, November through April.
***We will close at 5pm on Fridays, August 29th and September 5th in honor of Fiesta***
The Museum is closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Weather conditions may require the Museum to close; you can check with the Front Desk at 505-476-5041.
- Admission to the New Mexico Museum of Art costs $6 for New Mexico residents and $9 for non-residents.
- A 4-day pass for unlimited admission to the four museums in the Museum of New Mexico system can be purchased for $18 for New Mexico Residents/$20 for non-residents.
- A one day pass for two museums - any combination of the Museum of International Folk Art, the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, the New Mexico Museum of Art, and the New Mexico History Museum can be purchased for $12 for New Mexico residents/$15 for non-residents.
- Museum members and children 16 and under are always admitted free.
- Sundays are free for New Mexico residents with ID.
- Wednesdays are free for New Mexico resident seniors with ID.
- Students get a $1 discount with current school ID
- Some special shows may require an additional fee
Discounts are available for Groups of 10 or more (School Groups, including all chaperones, are free). Contact Ellen Zieselman (505-476-5075, email@example.com) for more information or to schedule your group visit.