Mondays: May through October 10am-5pm. Closed November through April.
Tuesdays - Sundays: 10am-5pm
Fridays: Open for free 5 to 8 pm, May through October, and first Friday of the month, November through March.
The Museum is closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve – please telephone the museum for opening times before travelling as we close at noon on these days if State offices are closing.
Weather conditions may require the Museum to close; you can check with the Front Desk at 505-476-5041.
- Admission to the New Mexico Museum of Art costs $6 for New Mexico residents and $9 for non-residents.
- A $25 CulturePass allows you to visit us and each of the state museums and historic sites once during a 12-month period
- Museum members and children 16 and under are always admitted free.
- Sundays are free for New Mexico residents with ID.
- Wednesdays are free for New Mexico resident seniors with ID.
- Students get a $1 discount with current school ID
- Some special shows may require an additional fee
Discounts are available for Groups of 10 or more (School Groups, including all chaperones, are free). Call 505-476-5118 to schedule your group visit.