Mondays: May through October 10am-5pm. Closed November through April.
Tuesdays - Sundays: 10am-5pm
Fridays: Open for free 5 to 8 pm, May through October, and first Friday of the month, November through April.
The Museum is closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Christmas Eve we may close at noon. Please call ahead if you plan to visit that day.
Weather conditions may require the Museum to close; you can check with the Front Desk at 505-476-5072.
- General admission to the New Mexico Museum of Art costs $12 ; $7 for New Mexico residents.
- A $30 CulturePass allows you to visit us and each of the state museums and historic sites once during a 12-month period
- Museum members and children 16 and under are always admitted free.
- The first Sunday of each month is free for New Mexico residents with ID.
- Wednesdays are free for New Mexico residents 60 and older with ID.
- Some special shows may require an additional fee
- Group admission is $8 for parties of 10 or more
- School Groups, including all chaperones, are free. Call 505-476-5075 or email Sara Van Note to schedule your group visit.