Become a Member
Membership in the New Mexico Museum of Art is through the Museum of New Mexico Foundation. By joining, you become a member of not only our museum, but the three other state museums in Santa Fe (Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Museum of International Folk Art and the New Mexico History Museum), along with eight historic sites statewide and the Office of Archaeological Studies.Visit the Foundation website to learn more
Each level of membership offers a range of exceptional benefits—including special access to exhibitions, inspiring educational programs, free subscriptions to El Palacio and Member News magazines, 10% discount at our Museum Shops, shopmuseum.org and much more.
The following core benefits are offered at every level: · Free, unlimited admission for one year to four state museums in Santa Fe and seven of the eight historic sites statewide
- Membership cards for two adults (Student receive one), and option for digital membership cards
- Invitations to exhibition previews and members-only events
- Subscriptions to quarterly El Palacio and Member News magazines (except at Student level) and our bi-weekly Member E-News
- 10% discount at our Museum Shops and at shopmuseum.org
- Invitation to members-only Museum Shops Double Discount Sale twice a year · 10% dining discount at Museum Hill Café
Membership ranges from $35 to $10,000 and each level includes a distinctive package of benefits. Join today to increase our impact and enhance your cultural experiences.
The Vladem Contemporary opens this fall, and we’re offering special Vladem-themed benefits and extra thank you gifts when join or increase your membership level. Learn more here.
Vladem Contemporary Benefits:
- Free, unlimited admission to the Vladem Contemporary
- A 10% discount, and a free gift with purchase at the Shop inside the Vladem Contemporary
- A Vladem-inspired membership card design and a special designation of Milestone Member to honor your support in this important year
- Members-only Preview and Grand Opening Celebration to Vladem Contemporary before it opens to the public
Friends of Contemporary Art and Photography
The Friends of Contemporary Art and Photography (FOCA+P) are the part of the Museum of New Mexico Foundation that advocate for contemporary art and photography by supporting related exhibitions and collections at the New Mexico Museum of Art.
Offering up to eight select events each year, FOCA+P works to inspire dialogue on the subject by sponsoring visiting speakers from the contemporary art world, organizing tours of galleries and private collections, arranging artist studio visits and more.
Members looks forward to the group’s annual Artist Studio Tour, which encourages relaxation and conversation around contemporary art or photography. The group’s annual House Party never fails to feature interesting art and architectural settings with diverse guest lists that include curators, artists and collectors. Their exclusive previews of cutting-edge art exhibitions at local galleries always draw a crowd. Each event promises great food and drink and inspiring insights.
As FOCA+P members interact in these exclusive educational, cultural and social settings, they generate essential funding for museum exhibitions and collections. To date, such funding has supported more than 30 exhibitions and acquisitions of more than 25 works of art.
For upcoming events, programs and more information on FOCA+P go to the FOCA+P webpage on the Foundation website.